The 320 m² stand (D03, Hall 8) is divided into two main areas:
1. Current zone: premium tyres with added value
This area echoes Bridgestone’s new brand platform “Everywhere” which scored over 1,000,000 hits in its first two months on line. Tyres on display highlight four key strategic areas for Bridgestone:
• the new Potenza Adrenalin RE002 urban sport tyre in the UHP segment;
• low rolling resistance Ecopia EP150 and Ecopia EP001S (top A/A EU label grades);
• Turanza T001 premium touring tyre with its advanced safety and efficiency technologies;
• Run-Flat Technology, incorporated in Bridgestone’s flagship sport tyre Potenza S001 RFT.
A separate display presents another Bridgestone strategic area: winter tyres. Here an Audi Quattro fitted with new Blizzak LM-32s sport tyres symbolizes the success of the Blizzak range.
2. Future zone: innovations for sustainability
The Future zone on the left-hand side of the stand features Bridgestone technologies, products and ideas for the future, with a strong focus on environmental solutions:
• Bridgestone’s 100% Sustainable Material concept tyre;
• Air-Free concept tyre fitted on a concept Kart for the first time in Europe;
• Half-Weight concept tyre;
• Large and Narrow technology for the next generation of environment-friendly vehicles.
Also on display is Bridgestone’s proprietary Tyre Printing Technology showing that tyres don’t have to be black, thanks to the company’s revolutionary new tyre printing process.
At the front of the stand, a glittering showbike attracts visitors to the motorcycle tyre corner. Here Bridgestone presents its MotoGP tyre and latest Battlax Sport Touring T30 and Hypersport S20, taking MotoGP technology from the track onto the street.
We look forward to welcoming you on our booth!
About Bridgestone EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
Bridgestone EMEA, with headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company. Bridgestone EMEA operates in more than 60 countries and has over 18200 employees. Across the region it has 14 tyre and tyre related plants, a major R&D Centre and a proving ground. Bridgestone EMEA’s premium tyres are sold in Europe, Middle East, Africa and globally.