As part of a new comprehensive fleet management strategy to be unveiled at the 65th IAA Commercial Vehicles 2014 in Hannover later this month, the “Advanced Tyre Monitoring Programme”, “Premium Tyre Maintenance Programme” and “Elite Tyre Management Programme” will provide fleet owners with effective solutions to manage tyre-related costs, maximise their value and thereby reduce the total cost of ownership of their tyres throughout their entire lifetime.
Since its launch at the previous IAA, Bridgestone’s Total Tyre Care programme has helped fleet operators identify opportunities for reducing tyre-related costs and keep a tight lid on the overall operating expenses of their fleets. The programme achieves this goal by implementing a range of solutions designed to maximise tyre life, increase management efficiency and reduce total cost of ownership via three central pillars:
1. Total Tyre Life: The combination of Bridgestone’s high-quality, robust casings and state-of-the-art Bandag retreads enables fleet owners to extend the lifecycle of their tyres, reducing total cost per km while boosting performance and thus also operating efficiency.
2. Total Tyre Services: Via professional tyre maintenance and assistance services, Bridgestone offers fleet operators everything they need to keep their vehicles running at maximum efficiency to reduce operational costs even further.
3. Total Tyre Systems: Bridgestone’s innovative tyre monitoring and tracking tools such as ToolBox and TPMS give fleet managers a clear picture of the status of their fleet’s tyres in real time, thereby maximising vehicle uptime and increasing safety.
Now, as part of an even more comprehensive customer service strategy, Bridgestone is taking the Total Tyre Care programme to the next level with three new levels of customised tyre management and maintenance service packages, each providing an effective solution adapted to the needs of every fleet:
1. The “Advanced Tyre Monitoring Programme” gives fleet owners the added peace of mind of regular fleet visits by Bridgestone tyre professionals. Periodical assessments of the condition of the fleet’s tyres enable significant improvements in tyre maintenance by identifying the best products and services for each operation. As a consequence, fleet operators are able to maximize the usage of their tyres, improve fuel efficiency and fleet safety, and boost the efficiency and productivity of their business.
2. In addition to the Monitoring Programme, the “Premium Tyre Maintenance Programme” provides a tailor-made, total tyre maintenance package designed to achieve the very best tyre performance by taking over the task of tyre maintenance. A clear and comprehensive tyre policy and Key Performance Indicators focus on generating continuous improvements in maintenance activities, ensuring the customer’s tyres are always in good hands.
3. The “Elite Tyre Management Programme” allows customer to outsource their entire tyre and service requirements, ensuring the best possible service at all times and at any location. Customised service packages enable fleet owners to extract maximum value from their tyres together with the added convenience of predetermined pricing solutions. So they can focus entirely on their core business with total freedom and total peace of mind.
Visitors to the Bridgestone booth at IAA 2014 in Hannover will be able to discover the benefits of the new and improved Total Tyre Care programme!