Bringing to life the corporate slogan “Your Journey, Our Passion”, Bridgestone invites visitors to “experience our passion” on its stand at the 83rd International Motor Show in Geneva, from 7th to 17th March. (Hall 6, n° 6253).
Named the “Passion Salon” by Bridgestone, the entire central core zone of the booth is designed to offer visitors face-to-face contact with Bridgestone experts and learn about the company’s products through interactive and entertaining communication modules.
“This year, the whole approach is to invite people to step onto our stand, feel our passion, and experience a journey through our products and technologies in an enjoyable way” says Jake Rønsholt, General Manager Corporate & Brand Communications, Bridgestone Europe.
The 230m² Bridgestone stand (Hall 6, n° 6253) is built on three areas where each visitor can create his own journey: the “Current zone” displaying today’s products; the “Core zone” where visitors can meet Bridgestone experts, ask questions and learn more about products; and the “Future zone” displaying Bridgestone ideas, technologies and products for tomorrow.
Face to face with visitors
The central “Core zone” welcomes visitors to be comfortably seated and talk to Bridgestone specialists, ask questions and relax with a refreshment. Along with the “Passion Salon”, if visitors were seeking more excitement and fun, an interactive 3D cinema will provide entertainment while presenting Bridgestone’s line of strategic products (Ecopia, Turanza, RFT and Blizzak tyres).
Strategic products on display
On the right-hand side of the stand, the “Current zone” is highlighted by an Aston Martin V8 Vantage fitted with Bridgestone’s Blizzak winter tyres. This section will display Bridgestone’s key strategic products:
- Ecopia tyres with low rolling resistance showcasing the new EP001S, one of the first tyres in the world to carry the top EU tyre label A/A grades for both fuel efficiency and wet grip.
- Turanza T001 premium touring tyre, with new technologies that provide increased safety, comfort and environmental performance;
- Bridgestone’s flagship sport tyre with Run-Flat Technology, Potenza S001 RFT;
- A winter corner with Bridgestone’s comprehensive line-up of Blizzak tyres for all European winter conditions, supported by a fun Wii ski race game tying in with Bridgestone’s sponsorship of Audi FIS Alpine Ski World Cup events;
- Premium tyres for the replacement market: Potenza S001, Adrenalin RE002 and Dueler H/P Sport;
- The latest Bridgestone motorcycle tyre line-up, including the new Battlax Sport Touring T30, the Battlax Sport S20 and a Bridgestone MotoGP race tyre.
Tyres for tomorrow
On display in the “Future zone” are some of Bridgestone’s latest innovations and dreams for the future:
LNC (Large and Narrow Concept Tyre Technology) - “Large and Narrow” technology with optimal tyre sizes for the next generation of environment-friendly vehicles;
Bridgestone’s “100% sustainable material” and “half weight” concept tyres;
And the AirFree concept tyre, where the vehicle is supported by a system of spokes made of recyclable materials.
We look forward to welcoming you on our booth!