About the role
The Program Manager or Business Enhancement role will lead, manage and drive various re-engineering and transformation projects in the Human Resources (HR) department in Bridgestone Europe.
You develop and maintain close relationships within the European HR organization in Bridgestone Europe.
You manage business re-engineering and transformation projects and provide key input to the IT organization.
You develop a mid and long-term project roadmap in the HR area and you make sure that this roadmap is aligned with the HR organization’s business objectives.
You create awareness with the HR Business Partners, elaborate the business case, select the solution, install a Project Team, support Project implementation, you facilitate the project approval and monitor delivery of business value.
- You master English as a business language.
- Knowledge of any other European languages is an asset.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering, Applied Economics, Business Administration, ….
- You master project management methodologies.
- You have several years of experience in a leading or key position in a HR-related function,
- You have experience in a project/program management role, as a business consultant, a business analyst or as an IT Project Manager.
- You are a very dynamic, results-driven, open-minded and customer-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to work in a cross-functional and multinational environment.
- You have the ability to drive change and to challenge existing situations and solutions.
- You are an analytical & conceptual thinker.
- You have a good knowledge of HR-related processes and related IT.
- Your experience with relevant SAP Modules is an asset.
- You are willing to travel 10-20% of your time.
Bridgestone Europe offers :
- A multicultural environment with a passion for excellence
- Opportunities to develop both personally and professionally
- Opportunities to have a real impact on the business by facilitating transformation projects in the HR organization
- A competitive salary package and many career opportunities