Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products. We employ worldwide over 145,000 people around the world, operate 3 main technical centres and 171 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries.
As a Product Planning Specialist within our CMA department you will support the Product Planning team for Consumer and Commercial tires in the preparation of the Master Planning, the follow-up and execution of the plan, and the coordination and communication with the Technical Centre, the plants and the regions.
You are in charge of the building by-size master plan for the regional BUs by following the basic guidelines and with support of other team members. You verify the feasibility and align with the existing capacity and capability of the Technical Centre, Manufacturing and Logistics.
You follow-up on the execution of the plan by following up on the issuing of the required documentation by region, and on the progress of the plan with the different concerned internal departments. You analyse the business impact and the possible alternatives, and raise significant deviations endangering the execution of the plan.
You are responsible for a range of administrative tasks, e.g. issuing and circulation of documentation, collecting and updating the existing product lists of the regional Bus, supporting the marketing visibility and understanding by combining and summarizing 3rd party and regional BU’s market information, etc.
Education (type & level) :
Bachelor or Master degree in Business Management or Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or Engineering.
Professional experience :
You can benefit from a minimum of 1-3 years in a similar position. Experience in project management, and knowledge of the CIS/Africa/Gulf markets are a strong benefit for this role.
Specific behaviour & attitudes :
- You demonstrate a good business understanding
- You have strong organizational and planning skills, and ideally have previous experience in project management
- You are detail-oriented and are able to provide accurate work under time pressure
- You have strong communication skills to liaise with counterparts in different geographical areas (CMA region) and with other departments and are able to build connections and influence in a matrix organization
- You are flexible and are able to combine different procedures and processes.
- You are open to limited travel.
Fluent in English
Excellent level in Excel, good level in other MS Office tools.