Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products. We employ worldwide over 145,000 people around the world, operate 3 main technical centres and 171 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries.
As a Fleet Solutions Coordinator in our Commercial BU for truck & bus tires, you play a critical role in the implementation, management and organization of our Fleet Solution Business. You are the central point of contact for Fleet Solution Business within our headquarters and the regions.
As a Fleet Solutions Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- The coordination and follow-up on pan-European fleet prospects and accounts, including support to the region and central sales team with planning, reporting, creation of fleet offers, etc.
- Tyre monitoring systems support and administration, including user management, stock administration and liaison with suppliers, flagging and following up on system bugs and providing support materials and trainings for both internal and external users
- Assistance in the development of best practice procedures and documents by supporting process harmonization across the regions and the creation and maintenance of a central information database
- Occasional support to the organization of meetings and events for the Solution Business.
You combine a passion for analytics and new technologies with a strong experience in daily sales support operations. On top you are an efficient communicator and are able to set priorities in a fast paced environment.
Education (type & level) :
Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or any related field
You can benefit from a minimum 2-3 years in sales operations within a European scope. You are experienced in advanced analytics and reporting. Experience in or exposure to Project Management and Systems support are a strong asset.
Specific behaviour & attitudes :
- You demonstrate good sales and business understanding and commercial spirit
- You have strong analytical skills, are precise and rigorous in your work
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to translate stakeholder’s voices into actions.
- You are able to provide accurate work under time pressure and are able to organize your work effectively
- You are a quick learner and enthusiastic about new technologies
Fluent in English (other European languages are an advantage)
You have an excellent level in Excel and PowerPoint and ideally a fair knowledge of SAP ERP/HANA and/or SAP BW. Experience with big data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) is an advantage.
Apply today if you are interested in becoming a member of our dynamic team!