Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of tyres and other rubber products. We employ worldwide over 145,000 people around the world, operate 3 main technical centres and 171 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries. One in 7 vehicles in the world drives on our tyres. "Serving Society with Superior Quality” has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone in 1931 and we are looking for individuals who share our passion to fulfil this mission.
Bridgestone Europe (BSEU) was created in 1990 and our headquarters are in Zaventem, Belgium. Today, we employ more than 12,500 teammates across Europe and our 2015 European sales totalled €3.1 billion. As of September 1, 2015 we have been transitioning to an EMEA organisation with the handover of business activities in Russia, CIS, Middle East & Africa from Japan to Europe.
Our tyres are sold under the Bridgestone, Firestone and Dayton brands for both consumer and commercial use. Whether our product is used in passenger cars, 4x4 vehicles, trucks and buses, construction and off-road vehicles, tractors and agricultural machinery, motorcycles and scooters, motor sports or aircraft, we develop products focused on the needs of our end user. With its leading tyre technology, our company is a major supplier of original equipment to all major vehicle manufacturers.
For more information on our company please visit www.bridgestone.eu and www.bridgestone.com. To experience more about life at Bridgestone, check out the following link http://www.bridgestonenewsroom.eu/
As a Fleet Solutions Business Analyst within the Commercial Solution Business dept., your responsibilities will include:
- Take full ownership of user support and administration of our Tyre Monitoring systems: Toolbox, BASys and Tirematics. This includes user management, answering technical and business questions, flagging and following up on system bugs and providing support materials and trainings for both internal and external users.
- Facilitating deployment and promotion of Tyre Monitoring systems for dealers and fleets, including hardware stock administration and liaison with suppliers and sales regions.
- Delivery high quality sales analytics in support of Business Development team and other stakeholders.
- Participate and/or lead projects related to business process or system improvements.
- Support Business development in the preparation of fleet offers.
- Occasional support to the organization of meetings and events for the Solution Business.
You combine a passion for analytics and new technologies with a strong experience in daily sales support operations. On top you are an efficient communicator and are able to set priorities in a fast paced environment.
Education (type & level) :
Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or any related field
You can benefit from a minimum 2-3 years in project management and/or system support within a European scope. You are experienced in advanced analytics and reporting. Experience in Sales Operations is a strong asset.
Specific behaviour & attitudes :
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to translate stakeholder’s voices into actions
- You are able to provide accurate work under time pressure and are able to organize your work effectively
- You have strong analytical skills, are precise and rigorous in your work
- You are process driven and able to plan and prioritize your work independently.
- You are a quick learner and enthusiastic about new technologies.
- You demonstrate good sales and business understanding and commercial spirit
Fluent in English (French, German, Spanish, Italian language are an advantage)
IT skills :
You have an excellent level in Excel and PowerPoint and a fair knowledge of SAP ERP/HANA and/or SAP BW. Experience with big data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) is an advantage.
Apply today if you are interested in becoming a member of our dynamic team!