Control and manage of all Environmental issues of Plant, preapare all environmental procedures and keep them up-to-date.
- Execute official reporting to global functions and related authorities.
- Operate waste and hazardous waste, emission and wastewater management.
- Control and approve chemicals, ensure related documentation.
- ISO 14001 system management (accreditaion audits and adminsitrative tasks).
- Implement ISO 50001 system and organising audit.
- Deal with SEVESO and emergency preparedness issues.
- Coordinate ADR and SKET.
- Ensure required environmental-related measurements.
- Ensure relevant and uptodate environmental knowledge in all levels of the organization. steady professional development in the relevant fields including provision of internal trainings
- Represent professional area related issues in projects and ensure environmental aspects are built into changes and daily processes.
- Follow internal / national / international environmental standards and legislations.
- Keeping contact with local Departments
- Keeping contact with local Management
- Keeping contact with global functions
- Readiness to accept a fix term work contract for approx. 2-3 years
- Minimum Bachelor (or same level) degree in Environmental engineering.
- Up-to-date knowledge of related regulations and standards (ISO 14001 and ISO 50001).
- Fluent English and Hungarian.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in professional area.
- Internal Auditor in ISO 14001 is an advantage.
- Strong influencing and advising skills.
- Proactive, result oriented team player, with strong professional ethics.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.