To develop products for both European and EMEA markets as part of an integrated project team, embracing a strong project management disciple and facing technical challenges in order to meet the future needs.
- Contributes to the technical development of tires by participating in technical teams.
- Contributes to the process of benchmarking, designing prototypes, planning and analyzing of test results, and preparing technical documentation.
- Participates in defining engineering approaches and in planning and scheduling work.
- Prepares appropriate documentation for assigned projects.
- Provides his contribution to the preparation of Technical Meetings with the Customer.
- All Functions within the Technical Center
- Bridgestone Corporate Functions
- Manufacturing plants in Europe
- Degree University degree in engineering (mechanical, industrial preferably)
- Computer Very good MS Office packages and CAD systems
- Other Statistic and simulation tool
- Language Fluency in English